Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another month

Today marks the beginning of another cycle trying to have a baby.  Our second medicated cycle post miscarriage was a bust.  I guess I just had my hopes up because we got pregnant so quickly after we started medications.  Not to say it's take a long time, since it was only our second cycle back.  Just stings a bit.  I think what hurts the most is the psychological pain of not having a baby in 2012, when I was supposed to have on in February 2012 and then in August 2012.  Realistically, there's not much difference between December 2012 and January 2013.  It's just the psychological thing, I think.  I'll start Femara again on Friday to induce ovulation. 

In other news, last week I started the Couch to 5k program.  It's a running program that has you do a combination of running and walking, 3 days a week for 9 weeks and at the end you can (theoretically) run a 5k.  I like it because it gives me a goal.  I haven't signed up for any actual 5ks, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment