Saturday, February 11, 2012

I've got the crud

I was sick a couple weeks ago when I flew up to NY to visit my friends Gina and Erin, but it was mostly a sniffly, runny nose cold.  It went away for a couple weeks and now it's back, but it's more of a chest cold.  Poor Adam has to listen to me hack and hack...but of course, I have to listen to him snore all the time.  I stayed home sick on Friday because I sounded so bad.  Too bad I have no motivation to do the work for that class that I missed.  None.

Weight watchers is not going so well right now.  I have one leg on and one leg off the wagon.  I need to get all on.  I'm still down 8lbs since my miscarriage, but I was really hoping to be down a whole lot more before our appointment on Monday.  I haven't been taking Chloe on as many walks as I should, because she was sick for a while and I was just lazy and tired.  Today I had a piece of Starbucks Reduced Fat Cinnamon Swirl coffee cake.  I love it and it's 6 points for WW.  Overall, I don't think I did too bad today.  We had sushi for our Valentime's (yes, "times") day dinner tonight and then we made this chocolate cake, which was delicious.  I bought whipped cream cheese frosting and then we put sprinkles on it!  Yum!

We have our first RE appointment on Monday since our miscarriage.  I'm excited to go, and I don't even know why.  We'll do Femara again like last time, unless she wants to do something else, which is unlikely.  I'm ready to start again, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment